In booking this holiday our consultant was very helpful in customising the trip to our needs. The service and attention to detail we enjoyed could not be faulted and prior to our trip, we felt no uncertainty with our upcoming schedule upon reading our itinerary. Booking in winter allowed for an extremely affordable trip. We appreciated Nordic Visitor's eagerness to provide any assistance necessary and interest in our experience.
- Driver for airport pickup had excellent knowledge about Icelandic history, pointing out various points of interest en route
- Staff at Sunna guesthouse were all very accommodating
- Itinerary very thorough and straightforward, leaving no room for confusion and was open ended and customisable
- Minniborgir Cottages were fantastic (Northern Lights were visible from hot tub and bedroom) , had everything we needed and
the staff were inviting and hospitable
- Iceland was beautiful, tour allowed for us to comfortably visit all major landmarks
- Sjávargrillið in Reykjavik was amazing
Everything was better than we could have expected, best holiday we've ever had. We don't care about visiting the rest of the world any more, nothing beats Iceland.