Start the day with an amazing fire & ice helicopter tour, where you will depart from Reykjavik Domestic Airport. During the private tour, you will fly over Þórisjökull glacier, Glymur waterfall, Þingvellir National Park, and the Hengill geothermal area. The 2-hour tour includes landing on a glacier and a remote geothermal region on a volcano. This is one of the most special tours in Iceland, allowing you to see a side of Iceland that few travellers get to experience.
After your exciting helicopter tour, your private driver will pick you up at the hotel and drive to the Retreat at the Blue Lagoon in the afternoon. The Retreat is the luxurious side of the Blue Lagoon with access to the spa, daily yoga sessions, concierge service as well as exclusive extras like Blue Lagoon skincare products and 24-hour room service. At night, you will have dinner at the MOSS Restaurant, with an included seven-course tasting menu with prestige wine pairing. You will spend the night in a junior suite, with use of the fitness centre, turndown service and complimentary breakfast.
• Ice & Fire –Helicopter Tour with a glacier landing (non-private)
• Private transfer to the Blue Lagoon – the Retreat Hotel and Spa
• Entrance to the Retreat Spa, the Retreat Lagoon and Blue Lagoon – see more details in the tour information.
• Dinner at Moss Restaurant including a seven course tasting menu including Prestige Wine Pairing.
• Overnight stay in a junior suite at the Blue Lagoon Retreat