About the Volcano Eruption at Fagradalsfjall
You might be wondering how safe it is to visit Iceland right now given the latest volcano eruption at Fagradalsfjall in the Reykjanes peninsula. Fortunately, the Icelandic authorities assert that the volcano is not considered a threat.
Flights have not been affected and so if you have booked a tour, you can continue with your travel plans. You can go to the Meradalir eruption site, so long as weather conditions are right on the day of your visit.
Read on to learn more about visiting the volcanic eruption site in Iceland, including safety tips.
— WHY US?
Why book with Nordic Visitor
- Your own local consultant to plan your trip
- Cancellation insurance available for your peace of mind
- 24/7 support helpline during your tour
- Safety-vetted and quality-checked local services
- Insider knowledge from on-the-ground experts
- Flexible & customisable tour options