About the Volcano Eruption in Iceland
You might be wondering how safe it is to visit Iceland right now given the recent volcano eruption. Fortunately, the Icelandic authorities assert that the volcano is not considered a threat. Plus, vaccinated travellers are now able to explore Iceland and see the volcano for themselves if they want to!
Witnessing molten lava flow out of the earth is an extraordinary experience. At this latest eruption in Iceland, you can marvel at the glowing streams of orange lava oozing down the black basalt rock, all from a safe distance.
Rarely does a volcano put on such a spectacular show within easy reach from Iceland’s capital and airport, so this is indeed a unique opportunity. Read on to learn more about the volcanic eruption in Iceland, including safety tips and how you can visit it.
For a close look at the volcano erupting right now in Iceland, check out this live stream video.
— WHY US?
Why book with Nordic Visitor
- Your own local consultant to plan your trip
- Cancellation insurance available for your peace of mind
- 24/7 support helpline during your tour
- Safety-vetted and quality-checked local services
- Insider knowledge from on-the-ground experts
- Flexible & customisable tour options