• We recommend booking at least three weeks prior to departure.
• This package can be customised to meet your needs or extra nights can be added on request; contact us for details.
• Entrance to the Blue Lagoon, as well as optional spa treatments, must be booked in advance. Children younger than 2 years of age are not permitted in the lagoon.
• Please bring swimsuits and a towel
• This tour includes a walking tour and hike which are relatively easy, but please be advised that participants must be able to walk for several hours
All bookings are charged in Icelandic Króna (ISK), the official currency of Iceland. Prices displayed in other currencies are indicative only and based on the daily exchange rate as issued by the Central bank of Iceland. Therefore, conversions from ISK to other currencies will fluctuate from day to day.
After booking with Nordic Visitor
After booking your package with Nordic Visitor, you will be contacted within two working days by one of our travel consultants, who will serve as your dedicated contact person for all of your travel needs before, during and even after your holiday. Your travel consultant will provide you with details about your booking and your remaining payment (if not paid in full). You will also receive more information about what to expect during your holiday.