CUSTOM TRAVEL PACKAGES IN ICELAND
In a country as unique as Iceland, why settle for an ordinary trip? From the lively city of Reykjavik to the tranquil wilderness areas, there are countless ways to customise a tour of Iceland.
As a local travel agency founded and based in Iceland, Nordic Visitor offers a wide range of travel packages. From flexible self-drive itineraries around the scenic Ring Road to bespoke private tours for individuals or groups, you'll find something that suits you.
Our itineraries are designed to be personalised, with your choice of accommodation category, rental car type and optional activities. What’s more, you’ll have your own dedicated travel consultant to advise you on possible changes or add-ons to your tour and make all arrangements for you. And when you're in Iceland, we're always just a phone call away as you'll have access to our 24/7 helpline.
- Arriving to Iceland after a long flight? Add extra days in Reykjavik to rest up before your journey into the countryside.
- Want to slow down the pace? We can adjust your driving route with extra nights in any area of Iceland so you have more time to relax and explore the attractions.
- Want to add some extra adventures? Our travel experts can suggest and add activities, like guided glacier walks or lava cave tours, to your itinerary.
- Planning a honeymoon? Enjoy a romantic getaway with special touches like champagne on arrival, overnights in deluxe suites, private day tours and more.
- Travelling with many family members or friends? We can accommodate groups of all sizes.
- Not sure when to come?We have tours available all year long. You can always get in touch with your interests and we can help you pick the best season for your trip. To see the northern lights come in winter and to experience the midnight sun, come in summer.
- Have something special in mind? From photography to hiking, we can design an itinerary that caters to your hobbies or special interests.
- Don’t want to do the driving? Any of our itineraries online can be arranged as private tours, with professional local guides and spacious, comfortable jeeps.
- Want to make it an even more memorable trip? You could visit Greenland as part of your tour of Iceland and we take care of all the details including the direct flights between the two countries. Or you could add on Scandinavia or Scotland. It all depends on what you want to do.
Need some help finding your perfect trip to Iceland? The local travel experts at Nordic Visitor can suggest a tour package or even tailor an itinerary to your interests. Contact us via phone, email or our live chat to get started on planning your one-of-a-kind travel experience in Iceland.
— WHY US?
Why book with Nordic Visitor
- Hassle-free & seamless travel experience
- Flexible & customisable tour options
- Value for your money
- Professional service from local experts
- 24/7 emergency helpline during tour