• Extra nights can be added to this package on request; contact us for details.
• This package can be customized to meet your needs; contact us for details.
• Optional activities can be added during the online booking process or by contacting your travel consultant.
• The Baldur ferry does not stop at the island of Flatey from approx. 27 August to 9 June (this schedule can change slightly each year).
• If your travel dates fall within that period, you will spend an extra night on Snæfellsnes Peninsula instead of stopping at Flatey.
• When travelling to the Westfjords in May, please be aware that the weather can be unpredictable. In the event of storms or difficult conditions, our travel consultants are happy to alter the itinerary if needed.
• The West Fjords have many gravel roads and it is better to be in a vehicle with higher ground clearance.
All bookings are charged in Icelandic Króna (ISK), the official currency of Iceland. Prices displayed in other currencies are indicative only and based on the daily exchange rate as issued by the Central bank of Iceland. Therefore, conversions from ISK to other currencies will fluctuate from day to day.
After booking with Nordic Visitor
After booking your package with Nordic Visitor, you will be contacted within two working days by one of our travel consultants, who will serve as your dedicated contact person for all of your travel needs before, during and even after your holiday. Your travel consultant will provide you with details about your booking and your remaining payment (if not paid in full). You will also receive more information about what to expect during your holiday.