TRIPS TO ICELAND WITH NEARLY EVERYTHING INCLUDED
When visiting a foreign country, isn’t it nice to have all the local arrangements made for you by someone who actually lives there?
At Nordic Visitor, our Iceland tours are crafted and planned by Icelandic travel agents based in Reykjavík. We know the ins and outs of the country and strive to offer only the best travel experiences during your visit.
Nordic Visitor offers many types of holiday packages, including flexible self-drive itineraries, small group tours, city breaks in Reykjavík, and privately guided travels.
Our itineraries are designed to be comprehensive yet personalised, and you’ll have your own dedicated travel consultant to advise you about possible add-ons or upgrades to your vacation and make all arrangements for you. Don't hesitate to ask about suggestions regarding your interests, like hiking or golf courses, or for dietary recommendations, such as vegan restaurants.
What’s included in all Nordic Visitor tours in Iceland:
- All accommodations, with daily breakfast included
- Private airport transfer on arrival and semi-private transfer on departure
- For self-drive tours: rental car with free Wi-Fi, and road map marked with your route, accommodation, highlights and more special recommendations
- Your own personalised itinerary with a booklet about Iceland tourist attractions and practical travel information
- Hard copies of all your travel documents, delivered to you on arrival to Iceland
- 24/7 helpline for urgent assistance
- All taxes and service fees – no hidden charges
For those who want the most inclusive and stress-free travel experience in Iceland, we recommend our guided small group tours. Each tour is designed and operated by our own local travel experts – thereby cutting out middleman costs – and includes more services and authenticity than you’d find from one of the “big bus” tour operators. In addition to the basics we offer in all packages, our guided small group tours include:
- Service from a professional, English-speaking local guide
- Transportation in a premium mini-bus with Wi-Fi
- Entrance fees to attractions included in itinerary
- Half board — some lunches and dinners provided
What’s more, each departure is 100% guaranteed and group sizes are limited to 16 travellers.
What’s not included in our tours:
Except for our guided small groups, most of our tours don’t include any lunches or dinners. Furthermore, we don’t include international flights in our packages, which allows you to save money on your travel by using your airline miles or taking advantage of airfare sales.
Need some help finding your perfect trip to Iceland? The local travel experts at Nordic Visitor can suggest a tour package and tailor your itinerary to your needs and interests.
— WHY US?
Why book with Nordic Visitor
- Hassle-free & seamless travel experience
- Flexible & customisable tour options
- Value for your money
- Professional service from local experts
- 24/7 emergency helpline during tour