TRIPS TO ICELAND WITH NEARLY EVERYTHING INCLUDED
When visiting a foreign country, isn’t it nice to have all the local arrangements made for you by someone who actually lives there? At Nordic Visitor, a travel agency based in Reykjavik, we know the ins and outs of Iceland and strive to offer only the best travel experiences in our country.
Nordic Visitor offers many types of holiday packages, including flexible self-drive itineraries, city breaks in Reykjavik and guided tours. Our itineraries are designed to be comprehensive yet personalised, and you’ll have your own dedicated travel consultant to advise you about possible add-ons or upgrades to your vacation and make all arrangements for you.
What’s included in all Nordic Visitor tours in Iceland:
- All accommodations, with daily breakfast included
- Airport transfers on arrival and departure
- For self-drive tours: rental car with free GPS and Wifi, road map marked with your route and overnights, temporary mobile phone and more
- Your own personalised itinerary with a booklet about Iceland tourist attractions and practical travel information
- Hard copies of all your travel documents, delivered to you on arrival to Iceland
- 24/7 helpline for urgent assistance
- All taxes and service fees – no hidden charges
For those who want the most inclusive and stress-free travel experience in Iceland, we recommend our guided small group tours. Each tour is designed and operated by our own local travel experts – thereby cutting out middleman costs – and includes more services and authenticity than you’d find from one of the “big bus” tour operators. In addition to the basics we offer in all packages, our guided small group tours include:
- Service from a professional, English-speaking local guide
- Transportation in a premium mini-bus with Wi-Fi
- Entrance fees to attractions included in itinerary
- Half board — some lunches and dinners provided
What’s more, each departure is 100% guaranteed and group sizes are limited to 16 travellers.
What’s not included in our tours:
Except for our guided small groups, most of our tours don’t include any lunches or dinners. Furthermore, we don’t include international flights in our packages, which allows you to save money on your travel by using your airline miles or taking advantage or airfare sales.
Need some help finding your perfect trip to Iceland? The local travel experts at Nordic Visitor can suggest a tour package and tailor your itinerary to your needs and interests.
— WHY US?
Why book with Nordic Visitor
- Hassle-free & seamless travel experience
- Flexible & customisable tour options
- Value for your money
- Professional service from local experts